We didn’t think we overloaded you enough last week with some Digital Marketing Facts, so here are some more!
– 2/3 of the Global Internet Population visit Social Networks.
– Visiting Social Media is the 4th most popular online activity ahead of personal email.
– Facebook added over 200 millions users in less than a year.
– YouTube is the 2nd largest search engine in the world.
– 13 hours is the amount of video uploaded to YouTube every minute.
– 100 million of YouTube videos are viewed per day.
– There are over 200 million blogs.
– 34% of bloggers post opinions about products and brands.
– 78% of consumers trust peer recommendations.
– Only 18% of traditional TV campaigns return a positive ROI.
– Around 60 million status updates happen on Facebook daily.
– Almost 100 billion, billion of content shared each week on Facebook.
If you can relate to any of these points, then CDP, a Digital Marketing Agency in Sheffield can help. Send an email with your details over to email@example.com and we’ll call you back and discuss how we can provide you with support, advice and a partner to help grow your business.